New version RoFreeSBIE Live DVD

Hi ,

RoFreeSBIE was about an year ago the first LiveDVD FreeBSD based and also deutch support in KDE was included due to the help of some users of this forum.

My name is Angelescu Ovidiu and i have the pleasure to announce you that RoFreeSBIE-1.3RC4 was released.
RoFreeSBIE-1.3RC4 can be found at ftp://ftp1.rofreesbie.org/pub.
A brief description can be found at http://rofreesbie.org.

It includes Windowmaker , XFCE4 and KDE windowmanagers.
Due to the new and improved backup and scripts allmost all settings can be restored from an restore USB device or floppy if it is inserted at boot time when prompted.
Also it include an unique feature ( support for all nvidia cards and the option to enable or disable them in live mode however if X is started to take effect X must be restarted ).
A new graphical installer and many, many more.

All the best !

Hi ,

RoFreeSBIE was about an year ago the first LiveDVD FreeBSD based and also deutch support in KDE was included due to the help of some users of this forum.

My name is Angelescu Ovidiu and i have the pleasure to announce you that RoFreeSBIE-1.3RC4 was released.
RoFreeSBIE-1.3RC4 can be found at ftp://ftp1.rofreesbie.org/pub.
A brief description can be found at http://rofreesbie.org.

It includes Windowmaker , XFCE4 and KDE windowmanagers.
Due to the new and improved backup and scripts allmost all settings can be restored from an restore USB device or floppy if it is inserted at boot time when prompted.
Also it include an unique feature ( support for all nvidia cards and the option to enable or disable them in live mode however if X is started to take effect X must be restarted ).
A new graphical installer and many, many more.

All the best !

hello Angelescu,

first please excuse my very bad english, thank you for your information ! I think your project make an very good job and i will say thank you for this new release.

best regards :)

nicolas pergues

Hi,
Since i am Romanian my english is bad too so don't worry about that.
Thanks for your interest and please send me some feedback after testing.
All the best!

Ps: My deutch is very bad ( i don't speak it at all ).

Zurück
Oben